How it works
How to Request Charity Paintball tickets
To receive tickets you can submit a request to:
Phone: 1300 441 558
PO Box 146
Wickham NSW, 2293
How to book with your Charity Paintball tickets
- Call 1300 441 558 to make a booking (Note: The events take place at Delta Force or other approved paintball providers).
- All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered.
- When you call you will be required to pay for each player’s first 100 paintballs at $20 per player. Paintballs are not included in the price of the Charity Paintball Tickets.
- You can buy further paintballs on the day of your event.
Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used.
- If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the pre-payment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited.
- The minimum age to play paintball in Australia varies from state to state. The current minimum ages are as follows:
- ACT 16 years
- NSW 16 years
- QLD 15 years
- SA 10 years
- VIC 16 years
- WA 12 years
- Food is not included in the cost of the Charity Paintball Tickets, but is available for purchase on the day of your event.